Somehow we’re one third into 2015. I can’t even.
But I’ve decided that this year I will complete Project Life so week 18 is all about catching up.
My ‘Zero Bells and Whistles’ approach
Here’s how I’m gonna get caught up real fast, step by step:
- Add photos to Collect app.
- Don’t worry about editing photos.
- Screw journaling.
- Export photos to Dropbox
- Print from my PC.
- Put photos in pockets.
- Go through text messages, Instagram updates and planners to uncover what we’ve been doing in the missing weeks.
- Add those notes to the (free!) planner page printable.
- Print basic Project Life cards.
- Fill most of the remaining (non-photo) pockets with those basic cards.
- Fill the rest of the pockets with decorative cards, like these.
- Add journaling directly to basic cards.
- … or add journaling to labels and adhere them to cards.
- Embellish the tiniest little bit
(gotta do it – even for the Zero Bells and Whistles method. I’m not a robot, you know).
- Do a happy dance.
See you on the other side!