A little over a month ago my girl Ada turned five years old. Here are some fun and interesting facts about her right now:
- She’s very into rules. She’ll gladly tell off her peers if they’re up to something that isn’t allowed.
- She loves purple. And of course pink.
- She’s growing her bangs out and is pretty much going for the Rapunzel look.
- She has a little boyfriend, Cody. It’s her second boyfriend so far. (Yikes!)
- She adores her little brother, just like he adores her. They have a great connection already.
- Every Friday she’s allowed to fall asleep in our big bed next to me. We always have the best talks on those nights.
- She’d have ketchup on anything if she could. Still doesn’t drink any fizzy drinks though.
Love her to bits.
Here she is at the birthday party in her Elsa dress, making Play-Doh ponies with her cousins.
We had a great fifth birthday party. Per usual, because our apartment is tiny, we had it at my parents house. It was a gorgeous day, my brothers and sister were there and we had our traditional bonfire at the end of the day. Just perfect.
I created this scrapbook layout with a picture from her big day, sitting in front of her birthday cake. Just a simple grid using beautiful papers, nothing fancy.
I hope you enjoyed. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a lovely day!