I have great news for all of you wanting to document your summer but struggling to get anything extra done now that school and work is back in session. It’s not magic but it’s pretty dang close.
It’s popping up everywhere – and I’m not talking about unicorn pins or brownish lipstick. It seems like traveler’s notebooks are still taking the paper crafting world by storm and all the cool kids are scrapping in their TNs. I thought I was so clever to come up with it back in December but turns out it’s now all over our lovely online community. Great minds think alike!
So I’m officially inviting you to join the bite-sized memory-keeping party and check out my new Scrap Small class over on Big Picture Classes. Chances are you’re already a member which means you can take my class for free! If you’re not a member, you can still take the class for free using their 30 day free trial offer.
Here’s what’s cool about scrapbooking in your traveler’s notebook:
- Small pages equal less product used equals cheaper!
- It takes way less time to complete a small layout.
- You print your photos smaller and save on pricy ink + photo paper.
- It looks bomb. The tall, slim pages just work for scrapbooking.
I’ll teach you to:
- Create a fun, unique “traveler’s scrapbook”.
- Print your photos small to fit in the small scrapbook.
- Create awesome base pages, ready for documenting and embellishing.
- Document your stories in a traveler’s notebook.
- Tips for journaling and titles in small spaces.
- And loads more!
All lessons are video lessons because that’s my personal preferred way to learn. I’m a hard believer in making learning as fun and approachable as possible so students can get the maximum benefit. Just pop on a video and watch/listen while you craft yourself.
As you know from my tutorials here on the blog I like to go into great detail. I also do that in Scrap Small. No memory-keeper left behind, right? :)
Along with the video lessons I have bullet lists of everything mentioned in the vids, all the measurements and instructions written out.
Finally, the class freebies include a bunch of digitals and printables that I’m super excited to give you:
- Printable cut outs sheet (seen above) with tons of labels, sentiments and other useful bits. (Pssst, it can totally be used in regular scrapping too!)
- Printable papers with cool patterns – floral and geometric, you need to go see them!
- Photoshop templates for printing a ton of small photos at once painlessly.
So come on in and join us in Scrap Small!
If you’re already a Scrap Small student (I know a bunch of you are and thank you!), remember to join the Scrap Small Classroom. I created this special classroom for us on BPC se we can easily chat and share and so on.
Ding ding ding! See you in class.