Where are the digital products I bought on Etsy?
Finding the digital goods you bought on Etsy is super easy.
Everything you’ve ever purchased can be accessed via your profile when you’re logged in.
- Click your profile image in the top right corner menu on Etsy.com. A dropdown menu will appear.
- Click ‘Purchases and reviews‘. A new page will load containing a list all your purchases on Etsy – both physical an digital.
- Scroll down to find the order you’re looking for.
- Click ‘Download Files‘ in the menu to the right of the order listing.
- Now a new page appears containing all files associated with the order.
- Click ‘Download‘ on the file you wish to use. There you go!
And remember, you can download your files as many times as you’d like. Enjoy!
Try my printable freebies!
If you’re looking for cool printables to work your magic on be sure to take a look at my Freebies section.
If you’re still having trouble, if you want to ask me something or just comment on this article (maybe you have an informational gold nugget I can add!) be sure to send me an email. I wanna help you out and any feedback is much appreciated!