Tonight I want to share some details about my new class Just Add Watercolor that was released a week ago.
I’m really excited about the feedback I’ve gotten so far. And if you’re thinking about learning some cool new techniques using tools you already have in your stash and getting loads of inspiration I totally recommend taking this class. You’ll see why in a minute.
So let’s take a look at what you get when you sign up, what you’ll learn and some bonus goodies!
What you get
- a 36 page e-book packed with projects, tips and pretty pictures
- five assignments for you to complete
- access to the Just Add Watercolor Classroom on Facebook
- two exclusive cut designs for Silhouette Studio (zipped .studio files)
What you learn
- how to create full gorgeous watercolor backgrounds
- titles, lettering and journaling spots with a personal hand-painted touch
- stamping and masking with watercolors
- working with die-cuts and punched shapes to make your own fabulous watercolor embellishments
- picking the right paper and how to avoid and mend warping
- how to pick the right brush for your project
- how to make a fast and pretty mini album using a variety of watercolor techniques
- and much more
Exclusive cut designs
The class materials include two lovely exclusive designs for Silhouette Studio by me.
And below is a video of me cutting a few swallows for one of the class projects. :D
On a side note: Please excuse the ripping paper in the vid. Immediately after filming this I taught myself how to change the blade of my Silhouette. And not a moment too soon – whoops.
So. If you’re itching to add some super fresh watercolor to your papercrafts go get started with Just Add Watercolor tonight!