I’ve wanting to share how I’ve setup my work and personal Filofaxes for a while now. So I made a video explaining what I’ve done and how I use it.
It’s a two parter ’cause I just can’t shut up about these things. ;) Hope you like it!
Note: My phone ran out of battery near the end so I didn’t get to finish my final remarks regarding the Kikki K. planner. I have however made a separate unboxing video of the large Mint Leather Kikki K. planner if you’re curious. Also, I’m a total newb at videos and YouTube so please forgive the weirdness (the cropping, the rambling…). I’m sort of learning as I go. :)
- Filofax Saffiano Personal size in Bright Purple
(can’t seem to find it – only on the US Filofax site in Raspberry)
- Filofax Saffiano Compact size in Bright Purple
- Filofax Personal size Week on Two Pages (5 languages) in white
- Filofax Personal size Month on Two Pages in white
- Filofax Personal size frosted page marker
(came with the planners and can’t find them separately)
- Filofax Personal size top opening transparent envelope
- Filofax Personal size Sticky Notes
- Cute cat diary stickers from Etsy
- Colorful pencil sticky notes from Etsy
- Project Life Clementine Core kit
- Cathy Vee dashboards for Filofax
- Kikki K. apple sticky notes
- Kikki K. Large Leather Planner in Mint
- Kikki K. magnetic page markers (fox and bunny)
- Pilot Frixion 0.7 Ball Knock pen in Violet
- Pilot Frixion 12 piece 0.7 gel ink pen set
- Pilot Permanent Ink Marker Ultra Fine Point
- Leuchtturm self-adhesive pen loop in purple
- Slim washi tape from Etsy
Phew, that was a whole lot of planner loveliness.
Thanks for stopping by!