1. Started my 9 to 5 again. Ps. That isn’t coffee. I don’t drink coffee but I wish I did. Zz.
2. Went to the opening of Picturing The World, the only LLS on the island. So fun!
3. Taught my first ever scrapbooking class. Actually, it was a bachelorette party. Also very fun but not what I expected – in a good way. :) I’ll need to write something up on this.
4. Got my first Filofax. And I’m smitten! Already got a second one on the way.
5. Eight billion headaches = taking notes in bed. Damn you, humid heat and damn me for not hydrating right.
6. Working working working on Just Add Watercolor. And finishing it, yay!
7. Preparing for 30 Days of Lists.
8. Ada’s last day in daycare. She’ll be 3 years old before I know it. <3 Love you, baby.
How I did on my 5 goals for August
- Plan Ada’s 3rd birthday party and get invites out.
Not quite done. At all.
- Run three times.
Nope. Not even once. And I refuse to feel bad about it. Changing the subject!
- No candy, no ice cream, no chips.
Failed that. Instantly. -_-
Say no to something I know I’d regret agreeing to, mainly ’cause I wouldn’t have time for it. Finish my Just Add Watercolor online class.
Okay, so things did not work out as planned this month. I can only blame myself for not expecting Just Add Watercolor to take SO much time to finish. I’m no perfectionist but I am very detail oriented. Does that make sense?
I’ve yet to figure out some goals for September and I’ll get back to you on that one.
Until then, hope you’re having a great early September! I kind of am. Just need to catch my breath now. :)