1. Lovely four-day mini vacation in Stauning with my brother and his family. Cousin love!
2. Dog-sitting for my uncle while he was having surgery and recovering. This cured any puppy-fever I might have. My apt is just way too small and my life way too busy right now.
3. Playing Magic The Gathering with Steffen. Love it.
4. Went to the biggest semi-annual Danish scrapbooking convention and took a great mixed media class with Nina Ostermann. I’m so going again this March.
5. Ada finally got to go horseback riding! A dream come true… a full hour of smiling from ear to ear. Loved making it happen for her.
6. Bought beautiful 8×8 and 12×12 art prints from thsoerensen via ink361. He’s a good friend of mine and a crazy talented photographer.
7. Fall happened. Big time.
8. Been working less and enjoying Ada’s company more this month. She totally rocks.
How I did on my 5 goals for October
Make five layouts. Share those five layouts on the blog. Dude. C’mon.
- Finish super special secret project for the shop.
Not totally finished.
- Finish a blog freebie I’m working on.
Hmf. Moving on.
- Tidy up the epic pile o’ crap in the bedroom.
I did better on this than I expected. But still need to sort through some stuff.
All in all, not a very good month goal-wise. My energy is gone. Every other night or so I fall asleep at 8 PM when/just after tucking in my kid. I literally can’t remember how I ever managed to get shit done. It’s been a month of plenty junk food and stressing at my day job… guess that’s what causing it.
Here’s to a productive November.